Prepared For: New York Skin & Vein – Eric Dohner
This Change Order (the “Order”) is entered into by and between Turbo Social Media, Inc and New York Skin & Vein(“Client”) and amends and/or is hereby incorporated into the Service Agreement (as amended from time to time, the “Agreement”) under which Turbo agreed to provide website development and marketing services as described in such Agreement. All capitalized terms used in this document but not defined shall have the meaning set forth in the Agreement.
To the extent that any of the terms or conditions contained in this Order may contradict or conflict with any of the terms or conditions of the Agreement, it is expressly understood and agreed that the terms of this Order shall take precedence and supersede the Agreement.
TurboText/ZipWhip Additional Monthly Cost:
Additional Phone Line Licenses: TurboText/ZipWhip Additional Phone Line Monthly License: TurboText/ZipWhip Additional Phone Line Monthly License, Qty: 1, Price: $80.00
Additional User Licences: TurboText/ZipWhip Additional User Per Phone Line Monthly License: TurboText/ZipWhip Additional User Per Phone Line Monthly License, Price: $25.00
- Please read the details of the change order to make sure you understand all the details involved in this change. It’s really important to us that everything is transparent and understood to ensure optimal success.
- If you have any questions at all, please let us know. We’re happy to clarify any points and there may be some items that we can sort out together.
- Once you feel confident about everything and are ready to move forward, please click the ‘sign here’ button below.
- Sign below to make the acceptance official.
- You will be billed the full amount for this month, and your ongoing monthly invoice/sales receipt will also include this additional amount.
- If you’d like to speak to us by phone, don’t hesitate to call 877-673-7096.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Turbo and Client, intending to be legally bound, have executed and delivered this Agreement effective the later of the two signature dates below.