What is It?
The proper design and development of your aesthetic practice website is the foundation to your digital marketing success.
Our process works as follows:
- Kick Off Call – preview timelines and what we need to get the job done, as well as outlining the three phases noted below
- Asset collection – this is where we get the details of any branding, current website hosting and files, and all of the details necessary to design and develop your website
- Content audit– establishes how many pages will require copywriting or editing of any kind
- Design phase – your account/project manager will collect information about your practice to design an initial mockup for your website design. Some of the items we will request include:
- Other websites that you like, and details about what you like about them
- A list of procedures that you perform and devices you own
- Verification of color scheme and fonts
- Areas we’d like to highlight
- Any additional features to incorporate
- Typically we’ll allow for up to 3 rounds of revisions
- And much more
- Implementation phase – upon your written approval of the design we’ll begin coding the site on a dev server. This is where the website starts to take shape. We’ll incorporate:
- Website Review with client and then go live
How does this help my practice?
A beautiful-looking and engaging website – with well-placed calls to action – is only as valuable as the traffic driven to it. However, your website is an extension of your brand, and for all visitors to the site you want to ‘wow’ them the same way you do when they walk in the door to your practice. This will help engagement and conversion rates, resulting in more leads.
What kind of results can I expect?
As noted above, your results will depend on your marketing, but you can expect that you will have a top-notch, fully custom website design that is built with the latest in UX/UI in mind. Your site will convert highly for desktop, tablet and mobile users.
What input is required from my practice?
We’ll need your feedback on the design details, which we’ll discuss during the kick off call. Then we’ll need your input on the designs we create, as well as approval, before we implement. We’ll also need to know about missing content we’ll need to write and then get your approval on this copy that we write (or re-write) for you.
We’ll also need before & after images to add to the photo gallery. Beyond that, we have a concise “access audit” that we alluded to above, and that highlights all the various logins needed to help us get the site up and running, including: DNS, Google Analytics, social media accounts, as well as your high res logo.
How much lead time is required to produce this each month?
This is typically a one-time project that takes about 6-8 weeks to complete (or longer), depending on the copywriting needed and the feedback we receive about the design and dev site progress.
The more quickly we have all the logins and the design feedback the quicker we can produce mock ups to review. With timely feedback and a quicker design phase, we can move more quickly into implementation, where we’ll need your feedback on copy and the development site overall. Communication is vital in meeting and exceeding timelines for website development.