What is It?
The proper design and development of your aesthetic practice website is the foundation to your digital marketing success.
Our process works as follows:
- Kick Off Call – preview timelines and what we need to get the job done, as well as outlining the three phases noted below
- Asset collection – this is where we get the details of any branding, current website hosting and files, and all of the details necessary to design and develop your website
- Content audit– establishes how many pages will require copywriting
- Implementation phase – there is no design phase needed for this type of project as we’re simply improving upon your existing design. Therefore, we’ll move your site “as is” to a dev site and begin adjusting some of the components to improve the layout, calls to action, and more. We’ll incorporate:
- Website Review with client and then go live
How does this help my practice?
A beautiful-looking and engaging website – with well-placed calls to action – is only as valuable as the traffic driven to it. However, your website is an extension of your brand, and for all visitors to the site you want to ‘wow’ them the same way you do when they walk in the door to your practice. This will help engagement and conversion rates, resulting in more leads.
What kind of results can I expect?
As noted above, your results will depend on your marketing, but you can expect that you will have a top-notch, fully custom website design that is built with the latest in UX/UI in mind. Your site will convert highly for desktop, tablet and mobile users.
What input is required from my practice?
We’ll need to know about missing content we’ll need to write and then get your approval on this copy that we write (or re-write for you).
We’ll also need before & after images to add to the photo gallery. Depending on your existing gallery set up, we may be able to pull everything over ourselves, but in some cases we may need raw image files, but we have a specific process for getting us this information.
Beyond that, we have a concise “access audit” we’ll run that asks for various logins to help us get the site up and running, including: DNS, Google Analytics, social media accounts, as well as your high res logo.
How much lead time is required to produce this each month?
This is typically a one-time project that takes about 4-6 weeks to complete (or longer), depending on the copywriting needed and the feedback we receive about the development site progress.
The more quickly we have all the logins and feedback the quicker we can complete the project. Specifically, we’ll need your feedback on any copywriting and feedback about any tweaks we’ve made to the overall look & feel, keeping in mind that we’re not re-designing the site. Communication is vital in meeting and exceeding timelines for website development.