Our next marketing event in the Los Angeles area is being put on by the American Med Spa Association. This is a regulatory workshop geared toward physicians and med spa owners. The event will be an all-day forum where owners can learn about med spa laws, regulations and other legal essentials.
Turbo, a proud partner of AmSpa, will help sponsor the event, which will also include a free lunch. The cost to attend is $129 for non-AmSpa members and $109 for members. Those who register by Friday February 13, 2015 will receive $20 off the total.
Saturday March 28, 2015
from 8am to 5pm
Nelson Hardiman Law Firm
11835 W. Olympic Blvd, 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Here are some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Overview of California Rules and Regulations Affecting the Medical Spa, Medical Aesthetic and Laser Industries
- Commissions, Groupon & the Corporate Practice of Medicine: Three Evils of the Med Spa Industry
- Medical Aestheticians and Laser Technicians: What They Can (and Cannot) Do in a Med Spa
- Overview of Laser Laws
- Physician Supervision in Medical Spas
- Non-competition and Non-solicitation Clauses
- HIPAA and its application within a medical spa
- Social media
- OSHA Compliance Within a Medical Spa
For a complete agenda or to register to for the event please click here. If you plan on attending feel free to let us know ahead of time and we’ll buy you a drink! Stay tuned for future events we’ll be sponsoring or attending.