If you’re an aesthetic practice, be it a plastic surgery center, medical spa, dermatology clinic, or ophthalmology practice, having professional agency help with your digital marketing is important. However, it takes more than marketing expertise to succeed in this competitive industry, that’s why you need a trusted agency that caters solely to aesthetic practices.
But which agency should I choose? There are quite a few quality aesthetic marketing agencies out there, so what makes Turbo different?
1) We’re one of about a dozen agencies that have partnered with Real Self. If you’re not familiar with Real Self, it’s the premier community for patients and vetted doctors to communicate about various procedure. Real Self has tremendous visibility online, and they offer aesthetic practices many different tools to help them gain exposure and bring in new patients. You can check out all of the digital marketing affiliates here.
2) We wrote the book on digital and social media marketing for aesthetic practices. You can find our book on Amazon by clicking here. If you’re interested in obtaining a copy we can send you one for free, just pay the shipping. Simply drop us a line here.
3) We developed a one-of-a-kind photo gallery plugin unlike anything in the aesthetic industry. In October 2015 we launched this new WordPress plugin after identifying a need for a quality, off-the-shelf tool. The plugin features front-end dynamic filters, organized taxonomies, SEO, and mobile responsiveness, coupled with a back-end ease-of-use that even a web novice can handle seamlessly. You can learn more about this photo gallery plugin here.
4) We speak regularly at aesthetic marketing events. As a leading aesthetic agency, both Matt and Tom have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to speak to doctors and their staffs at different aesthetic events, including The Aesthetic Show, the Foundation for Facial Aesthetic Surgery Symposium, and the Multi-Specialty Aesthetic Symposium. You can check out a video of Tom speaking here.
5) We’ve partnered with some of the top aesthetic companies. We’re currently partnered with Alma Lasers, the American MedSpa Association, and MedResults Network. As a partner we’re entrusted to deliver quality work on behalf of our clients.
6) We have extremely flexible hours, with offices on both the East and West coast. You can reach us at almost any hour of the day, and we make a point to ensure that our response time for everything from simple email inquiries to full website development projects is superb.
7) We’re a competitive team. Each member of the Turbo team competed athletically in college and we bring this same competitiveness to what we do. We want to be the best and we want you to be the best.
8) We’re more than just an agency, we’re your partner. Yes, this may sound trite, but it’s worth reiterating that we’re not an “SEO” company and we don’t just focus on your deliverables. As a full service agency we take a consultative approach to helping to grow your practice. We look at the bottom line, lead generation and revenue, to evaluate our performance and gauge ROI.
When all else fails you can simply use Google to start your search…
To reiterate, there are some quality digital marketing agencies out there, all with their own strengths and weaknesses, just make sure you select one with an expertise in aesthetics.
If you’d like to learn more about what Turbo does to see if we might be a good fit to work with you and your practice just shoot us a message here or give us a ring at 877-673-7096. We also encourage you to check out some of our case studies, our portfolio, and our blog.