Choosing a company to design and develop a new website can be difficult. The are so many people out there who build websites it’s tough to know where to start. In this article, I’d like to make a case for Turbo. I’ll outline some reasons why we’re the best company to build your next medical website.
1) Custom Design (None of Our Sites Look the Same): Technically these are two different points. Sure, there are companies out there that do “custom” web design. In other words, they don’t simply take a template and change some colors and swap out photos. However, many of these companies tend to produce websites that, while custom, look very similar. At Turbo we go out of our way to ensure that none of our sites look the same, even if a doctor wants their site to look like another’s.
We always have a thorough design process where we don’t begin implementing anything until the client has approved the initial concept. This prevents us from ever getting into a situation where we’re nearly done and the client dislikes the site layout or look. On top of that, we’re so confident in our design team’s skill that we offer unlimited revisions during the design phase!
2) We use WordPress: If you follow this blog at all you probably are aware of our preference for using WordPress. With seemingly limitless plugins, WordPress allows us to easily implement custom designs on their platform that’s easy to update and maintain. Even if you already have a website that you’re happy with, here are some reasons why you should move it to the WordPress CMS.
3) We’re SEO experts: Unfortunately, with the growth of the Internet came the explosion of “SEO experts.” It’s harder than ever to distinguish a knowledgeable SEO person from a kid in his parent’s basement with a seemingly legit website. In fact, if you have a website up with a form anywhere on it there’s a 99.9% chance you’ve been spammed by one of these so-called experts.
Let me give you a few reasons why we are in fact experts. First, check out our rankings. Type into Google “medical social media,” med spa email marketing,” “ophthalmology web development,” to name a few. You’ll notice Turbo at the top. Secondly, the two owners of Turbo, Matthew Arndt and Tom Sullivan, have been involved in Internet Marketing and SEO for over a decade. Just check out our LinkedIn profiles to see our experience. Lastly, our websites always overcome any Google changes because we’ve been preaching the same approach since 2009: consistent, quality blogging is the key to high rankings. You can even check out this blog article I wrote two and a half years ago!
4) We’re a consultant and partner: When you invest with Turbo you’re not only getting the services you paid for, but expert feedback about what you want. While we want you to let us know what kind of website design you’re looking for, we’ll be quick to let you know if we think you’re missing something, or if what you’re suggesting might not be in your best interest. We keep a marketing perspective on everything, yet we let our highly skilled design team ‘work their magic’ with your new website. We feel this combination is crucial to having not only a great looking website, but a practical one too; one that is best suited for generating leads.
As a partner of Turbo you’re privy to all the latest technology and advances in marketing and social media. Any new developments, such as our new patient retention software and our latest partnerships with medical directories. We also keep our blog up-to-date with the latest new, tips and trends. Lastly, and certainly not least, have different educational webinars available to watch almost every day of the week!
5) Our pricing is reasonable: We’re certainly not as cheap as a solo-preneur from India, but we’re not as expensive as most full-service agencies. A typical, custom-designed website for a doctor, with 30-50 pages of content, runs between $4,000- $8,000. As I mentioned above, investing with Turbo is more than just a means to a beautiful website, it’s a partnership. You get to work directly with people who own the company, not a sales rep and then a project manager and then an account rep. As small business owners ourselves, we know about cash flow, payroll and taxes. Thus, we are more in tune with our clients and understand that ROI is the bottom line with almost any investment.
6) We’re fun to work with: This is a very underrated aspect of working with Turbo. Building a website is not really a fun endeavor, especially for our clients. Having to write content is cumbersome to say the least. Our job is to make the experience as pleasant as possible by setting expectations and exceeding them. You’ll be aware of the process and exactly what we need from you (and when) from the start. This ensures that everything gets done on time and on-budget without any headaches.
Now, enough of us talking ourselves up. Hear what our clients are saying here. Also check out some of our work below: