Turbo has just completed yet another website “facelift” transformation. This latest project was for Gallaher Plastic Surgery in Knoxville, TN.
The practice is run by Tom Gallaher, MD, offering a variety of different surgical and non-surgical anti-aging procedures. These include everything from liposuction to Botox to skin care products.
Dr. Gallaher’s team came to Turbo in May in need of both website and marketing help. In less than two months from start to finish Turbo was able to re-design and re-code the new website on a dev server and then get this new site live!
The old website was built on WordPress, but the coding and layout were extremely flawed. The site was using an outdated “hacked” theme so we had to re-implement it. On top of that there were many design flaws that needed to be corrected, as you can see in the screen shot below…
- the navigation was in the middle of the page
- drop down menus were too cumbersome
- buttons were out of place
- logo needed to be moved and updated
- no calls to action
- no consistency with sidebars on internal pages
All that said, we kept the “look & feel” but modified several key areas. Our updates included:
- moved navigation to top and re-organized pages for seamlessly accessing individual pages
- fully “responsive” design
- social media integration
- full search engine optimization
- a blog (there wasn’t one before even though the site was on WordPress previously)
- newly updated photo gallery
- web forms for improved lead generation